Sorry, Ronald, but your competition is Cary Grant!
Ronald Colman, Jean Arthur. TALK OF THE TOWN.
- Taking a break. Three of The Sons of Katie Elder.
Michael Anderson, Dean Martin, John Wayne.
- Doris Day.
- Lizabeth Scott.
- An early “MASH? BATTLE CIRCUS (1953)
- Still think it’s an odd pairing – June Allyson, Humphrey Bogart.
And you don’t have to guess who’s the doctor and who’s the nurse.
- Tab Hunter. Handsome guy, good actor.
- Victor Mature.
Love this shot of Jeanette MacDonald.
They made four films together and I haven’t seen any of them. Must start looking.
- Joel McCrea, Constance Bennett.
- BORN TO LOVE. THE COMMON LAW. Both in 1931.
- ROCKABYE (1932).
- BED OF ROSES (1933)
Why is Bette wearing a Swedish National costume?